High Quality Material
- The rolling mill is a machine designed to produce thinner gauges of sheet metal and wire. Consists of two smooth, highly polished, hardened steel rolls, mounted in the housing parallel to each other.
- All powder coated for superior corrosion protection and appearance.
- The outer 3 mm of the rolls are hardened to around 60 HRC for superior deformation resistance.
True gear reduction with easily turned short handles
Rollers are easy to change for different applications, ideal for drawing wire right in your own home
Easy to Operate
The outer 3 mm of the rolls are hardened to around 60 HRC for superior deformation resistance.
Functions & Application
- The rolling mill is a machine designed to produce thinner gauges of sheet metal and wire.
- The rolling mill is used for reducing the thickness of sheet metal.
- The rolls for wire are cut with 'v' shaped grooves arranged in decreasing sizes, allowing for gradual reduction of wire diameter and producing a square cross section of wire.
- Used in jewelry industries, most studio jewelers use a hand cranked mill in their everyday work.
|Roller Width Left Up||85mm|
|Middle Roller Width||50mm|
|Square Wire (+/-0.01mm)||1,1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 6|
|Round Wire (+/-0.01mm)||2,3,4,5,6,8|
|Combination Round Length Shape||120(mm)|
|Package Content||1 x Rolling Mill Machine|
All the products are free shipping Now. We use UPS only to ship orders within the US.
DELIVERY DAYS: 1-4 Business days.
Processing Time: 1-3 Business days.
Please also note that the shipping time is influenced by the COVID-19, cargoes delivered time will put off 2-3 days! Thanks for your understanding!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
the wholesale price will be a big bargain.
All reply will be responded to within 12-24 hours.
Telephone：+1 909-895-6550 (Monday to Friday 6:00 pm-2:00 am PST)